BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Description: Our Administrator positions involve on-the job-training and migration among various teams within BNY Mellon in order to develop & acquire knowledge from various teams with sole purpose to understand the structure of the end-to-end process of Fund Accounting and related fields. Job Purpose: The duties and tasks you may expect to learn and be responsible for (among others) in those various teams are as follows:
- The timely and accurate preparation and calculation of all areas of Centralised Expense process: from the initial preparation of the budget to the final processing of payments and adjustments in accordance with BNY Mellon standard procedures.
- Daily reconciliation of trades and cash positions, trade bookings & cash reporting.
- assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating procedures
- preparation of cash and asset reconciliations and perform price tolerance checks
- Understanding & reviewing the terms of all derivatives contracts in order to accurately record these products on internal Accounting Systems.
- Monitoring the lifecycle of the derivatives & ensuring rates are updated, cash settlements are reconciled to Custody and positions are reconciled to the Counterparty
- Trade execution and order management, trade confirmation processing, trade reconciliation and settlement, portfolio pricing, position and P&L valuation
- Creation and delivery of daily standard client reporting with SAP Business Objects (German teams)
- Reviewing and ensuring that all tax deliverables, operational and first tax quality assurance related tasks are performed in accordance with new laws and regulations
- On-boarding of clients at BNY Mellon and ensuring the correct tax service and reporting is applied
- Providing clear, complete and accurate answers to Money Transfer related queries with specific focus on root cause
We are looking for graduates (from various faculties) and professionals who want to develop their knowledge in the area of finance. Requirements:
- A business or finance related degree is ideal
- Proficiency with MS Office & PC literacy
- Interest in, and a basic knowledge of financial markets
- Ability to focus on accuracy and timeliness
- Active, communicative and able to work well in a team
- Organisational, inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under time pressure
- Motivated to acquire knowledge, develop and advance
- A full time permanent career within Investment Banking with many opportunities for growth in a well-known company
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunity to understand the structure of the end-to-end process of Fund Accounting and related fields
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
- A supportive, open and inclusive working environment
- Challenging work
- Private medical cover and group life insurance
- Sports, social and charity events
- Opportunities to engage with BNY Mellon team members across multiple disciplines
This is a talent pipeline posting. You will be contacted by the Talent Acquisition Team if your application is suitable for one of our open roles.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: PCSD62
Organization: Deleted Nodes-HR00000
Requisition Number: 1613086