BNY Mellon Careers
PeopleSoft Application Administrator
- Maintain, monitor, and support PeopleSoft components such as WebLogic, Tuxedo, Process Scheduler, Integration Broker, Application Messaging, Linux, Windows and Oracle database.
- Provide technical expertise to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve environment related issues for the Web, Application, Batch, File and Database servers.
- Assist in debugging PeopleSoft errors with developers and, when needed, with the vendor and in tuning PeopleSoft components.
- Enforce policies and procedures with regard to PeopleSoft Administration.
- Communicate appropriately and effectively in oral and written form with other developers, managers, vendors, and other IT groups as needed.
- Coordinate and assist with the migration and approval of updates, fixes, customizations, and configuration throughout PeopleSoft instances, as well as with the administration of PeopleSoft application security for project team members.
- Coordinate and support Disaster Recovery testing.
- Monitoring of all Hyperion servers
Sr. Specialist Developer->> Consults with internal business groups to provide appropriate application software development services or technical support. Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs using BNY Mellon's standard development methodology. Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications. Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group. Contributes to defining time tables and project plans. Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs. Takes lead for establishing, implementing and monitoring 'best practices' for technical development methodologies and tools. Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- College degree or equivalent IT experience.
- 3+ years of Knowledge using Quest stat for migrations.
- 1+ year experience with HP Openview, Quest Foglight or Spotlight monitoring tools.
- 5+ years of PeopleSoft Technology Administration experience, supporting DB2 UDB, Windows, Linux and AIX platforms. This includes 3+ years’ experience with PeopleTools 8.4x or above and PeopleSoftInternet Architecture and supporting PeopleSoft Financials (ver 8.9 or later) and 2+ years’ experience with PeopleSoft Integration Broker, Upgrade Assistant and Change Assistant tools.
- Vendor certification and/or affiliations with other professional organizations a plus.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture concepts such as n-tier applications and clustered environments.
- Experience with PeopleSoft application and PeopleTool upgrade projects.
- Strong organization, communication, and documentation skills.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, or independently as requested, and carries out all required reporting procedures.
- Quest STAT
- Quest Spot light
- Quest Central
- Sql developer
- Micro focus cobol
- Oracle Database
- Hyperion Finance Management administration
- Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications administration
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45172
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1613506