BNY Mellon Careers
Regional Payroll Manager with German
BNY Mellon is currently looking for Regional Payroll Manager to join our team in the Wrocław office
You will be a part of the group of 10 talented colleagues responsible for several payroll processes across Europe.
This role requires in depth knowledge on German payroll and regulations with strong technical and business process, able to apply her/his expertise to different EMEA remits and interact at all levels of the organization. Payroll Manager will be responsible for payroll execution in assigned countries.
We are looking for someone who can help us:
- execute payroll in Germany and in one or more country across Europe with agreed deadlines
- process monthly payroll gross to net ( input, check and output)
- ensures that all statutory regulations and payments to third parties including regulatory and taxing bodies are in compliance with country law
- cooperate with external payroll vendors and country specific regulatory to ensure compliance with all country and work force related laws within remit
- cooperate closely with Internal audit continually improve controls to ensure proper treatment and compliance of all payroll transactions
- ensure timely accurate reporting of all financials tied to payroll processing, providing appropriate data to Finance to enable their reconciliation
- lead Client Relationship meetings with country stakeholders to review performance and track actionable items
- prepare external payroll vendor performance metrics
- prepare robust operating procedures and manuals, maintain them and ensure that documents describe each and every process within payroll process
- prepare monthly HR Management Dashboard on operational metrics
- contribute to HR/Payroll related projects
- continuously improve our process
- ability to train and cover other EMEA country payroll as required
- support and advise local HR Country Managers, Finance Managers and Senior Payroll Management
We are looking for experienced and talented candidates who has:
- at least 3 years’ of practical experience in running gross to net payroll for Germany
- up to date knowledge of statutory legislation in Germany ( payroll, tax, pension)
- practical experience in payroll in other EMEA country will be an asset
- fluent German and English
- at least intermediate level of Excel
- willing to travel
- ability to manage multiple tasks whilst working towards strict deadlines
- ability to work independently with limited day to day supervision
- experience of managing and building effective working relationships with outsourced service providers/vendors
- degree in Finance/Accounting will be an asset
Nice to have
- experience working in a multinational environment/company
What do we offer
- comfortable office space located near the city centre
- stable employment conditions
- attractive salary adequate to skills and experience
- attractive benefit’s package ( life insurance, medical cover, pension plan, multisport card, social fund benefits)
- onsite childcare centre
- language courses
- charity hours
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Deleted Nodes-HR00000
Requisition Number: 1615104