BNY Mellon Careers
Process Payroll Manager with German
BNY Mellon is currently looking for Process Payroll Manager to join our team in the Wrocław office
You will be a part of the group of 10 talented colleagues responsible for several payroll processes across Europe.
This role requires in depth knowledge on German payroll and regulations with strong technical and business process, able to apply her/his expertise to different EMEA remits and interact at all levels of the organization. Payroll Manager will be responsible for payroll execution in assigned countries.
Reporting to Payroll Group Manager, Process Payroll Manager will be responsible for:
- End-to-end German payroll process for employees
- Cooperation with local payroll vendor – ADP
- Cooperation with local Finance Team providing appropriate information (GL file, reconciliation files, payment reports etc.)
- Answering employees’ queries
- Act as a single point of contract in case of internal and external audits
- Overseeing other EMEA payroll processes
- Fluent German and English
- At least 3 years’ experience in end-to-end German payroll is a must
- Practical knowledge about German tax and social security legislation
- Accounting knowledge would be an asset
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate in a regional team environment
What do we offer
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- Location: Wrocław
- Private medical care & Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Multisport cards and cinema tickets
- Employee Referral Program
- Social and charity events
- Challenging, fun and cooperative environment
- Opportunity to work within an international and multicultural environment.
- Discounts on a range of local retailers.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Deleted Nodes-HR00000
Requisition Number: 1615104