BNY Mellon Careers
Manager, Fund Accounting
The Manager oversees the service delivered by a Fund Accounting operational team. He/She is responsible for the scheduling of operational flows, that the necessary controls are in place and adhered to in order to provide accurate and timely fund accounting/administration services to our clients.
Provision of fund administration services:
• Ensure the accounting records of client funds are accurate, complete, and up to date.
• Ensure the net asset values (NAVs)/dividend factors/weighted average maturities are calculated according to agreed standard and client specific procedures and timetables.
• Ensure the necessary controls are in place and adhered to in order to provide complete, accurate and timely fund administration services to our clients. Such responsibility includes adherence by all team members to BNY Mellon Operations Procedures Manual and to the client service level agreements (SLAs).
• Maintain/update client standing files including client-specific procedures (detailing client-agreed deviations from or additions to standard procedures contained in the Procedures Manual) on a timely basis and ensure existing and new procedures agreed with our clients are formally communicated to the necessary staff as soon as required.
• Provide non-daily services to all clients including month-end reporting, compliance review and expense payments.
• Ensure the team is providing and receiving complete and accurate data and information from all internal parties.
Other areas of responsibility include:
• Relationship management.
• Human resources issues.
• Monitoring of quality control.
• Management of IT issues.
• Management reporting/Financial control.
• Conversion projects.
What we are looking for:
• Fluency in English is essential and fluency in Polish is preferable.
• Exensive work experience in Financial Services or Accounting, preferably in multinational organisation..
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on projects in a team environment as well as stand-alone.
• Proven process and team management skills
• Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Strong organisational, inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
• Proven skills in strategic planning and analysis for administration operations.
• Ability to lead subordinates and develop/mentor staff.
Dear Applicant, please note that during the recruitment processyou may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. Theinformation provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted bythe law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
This is a talent pipeline posting.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: PAS29
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1700722