BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Manager, Fund Accounting
- Reporting to the Group Manager, the Lead Manager is responsible for leading a staff of 15-30 accounting professionals who perform the financial administration for mutual fund, separate account, commingled trust and/or limited partnership entities.
- This position is responsible for coordinating all activities to ensure that all accounting records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- He/she handles complex accounting issues and provides resolution in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- This position has a high level of interaction with the client.
- He/she is expected to promote consistency across all product areas, support peers and cross-functional initiatives, share ideas/efficiencies and promote best practices.
- He/she is also responsible for identifying and implementing system/process improvements designed to reduce risk and promote efficiency.
What we are looking for:
- Extensive industry experience with particular focus on managerial experience.
- Experience in managing accounting for all types of funds (separate accounts, limited partnerships, mutual funds and commingled funds).
- In-depth experience with securities accounting/processing and financial markets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Knowledge of investment accounting, performance, reconciliation and reporting systems.
This is a talent pipeline posting.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: PAS29
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1700724