BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Technical Specialist, Enterprise Print Group
The position provides print & digital workflow operations support to the various EMEA and APAC based business units and their clients. The configuration, composition and design of workflows plus site implementation of physical devices including site reporting and data analysis. Assisting with vendor management of third party companies that underpin the EMEA and APAC print environment.
The Senior Technical Analyst will be called upon to assist in the absence of the team manager as and when required along with priority issue escalation from support engineers 24/7.
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
• Core service deployments.
• Processing of incidents or requests from ticket based system
• Processing of change requests following corporate guidelines
• Checking of operational procedures, highlighting and implementing improvements (plan, do, review).
• Production of statistics and reporting.
• Minimal supervised solution implementation.
• Solution documentation.
• Digital & Physical Print environment software administration and support.
• Scanning environment software administration and support.
• Document composition and logic skills.
• Basic solution designs or workflows.
• Telephone support
• Out of hours support
• High level problem solving.
• Print engineer coordination.
• Vendor management.
• Working out of normal business hours and at weekends as required
• Ensure key controls are documented, disseminated to team, maintained and reported
• Training of Technical Analyst as required
• Provide technical expertise to others in and outside the department
• Can handle multiple concurrent issues, and is able to prioritise and resolve
• Any other pertinent responsibilities
• Industry knowledge around print data and digital workflows.
• Barr Enterprise print server
• Nuance Output Manager
• RedTitan or composition application.
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Acrobat
• HTML skills (e.g. Adobe Dreamweaver)
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, SQL Studio Manager, Visio)
• Scripting languages (vb powershell)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60083
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1702450