BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist Software Configuration Analyst
- Participate in Agile based software development model
- Set-up and maintenance of the Continuous Integration environment including source code management and build tools for all product lines.
- Support and administration of ancillary development support tools
- Support for release and code promotion management activities including Tagging release artifacts and Creating detailed release documentation
- Automated post release testing/validation
- Administration and support for current and future application server platforms
- Development of interfaces to the services/tools that the development operations department provides and supports
- Lead innovation to improve quality and stability of software and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments
- Development and support for Continuous Delivery platform and Configuration Management tools
- Automation of manual release or deployment tasks
- Interfacing with development and operations staff to ensure smooth execution of development activities.
- Provides guidance on technical subject matter to associates.
- Contributes to the achievement of overall team's objectives and goals.
- Provides off hour support as needed
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred,
- Preferred 6 - 8 years of related infrastructure experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience with writing Bash and BATCH scripts on Linux/Unix and Microsoft windows platforms
- Experience with build and scripting technologies like Maven, Ant, Python, Perl etc.
- Experience working with Configuration management concepts and tools like Docker, Ansible, Groovy, Gradle, Chef, Puppet
- Experience working with Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts and tools like Jenkins/TeamCity/Bamboo/TFS etc…
- Experience with working on fast paced multi-disciplined agile teams
- Experience working as a software developer in either JAVA or .NET Technologies
- Some Hands-on development in Java based technologies are preferable
- Some knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle) are preferable
- Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45144
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1702748