BNY Mellon Careers
Site Reliability Engineer
Eagle Investment Systems is currently seeking an experienced developer to join our new Site Reliability Engineering team. The team will engineer approaches to running better production systems by building creative engineering solutions to operations problems. Development focuses on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation. We are looking for a well-rounded professional with a passion for emerging technologies.
· Engage in and improve the lifecycle of services
· Gain proficiency with current Self-service, Automation and Master Data Applications and proactively improve them.
· Participate in the build-out and improvement of Automation Workflow engine
· Develop REST APIs to provide integration solutions
· Provide Metrics and Telemetry around Service Offerings
· Master Data Warehouse Security and Performance Enhancements
· Data Integration
· Drive enhancements throughout full life cycle from concept to final implementation
· Assist in the creation and upkeep of application best practices
· Participate and provide insight in the development of future Enterprise solutions.
· Experience with Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
· Experience in one or more of the following: Java, Python, C, C#
· Experience writing automation test code and scripting (Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell , etc.)
· Experience Building REST APIs and API Design
· Hands-on experience working in agile software delivery teams
· Experience with the following tools a plus: GIT, TFS, Jira, Service Now, Jasmine, Jenkins
· Experience with the Elastic Stack a plus
· Excellent technical and analytical skills
· Comfortable working in a collaborative team and technology community
· Financial industry experience combined with software industry experience would be ideal
· Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems as well as virtualization
· Demonstrated track record of contributing successfully to the delivery of large and visible, high quality projects
· Ability to work and communicate effectively with remote teams
· BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 60145
Organization: Eagle Investment Systems-HR06405
Requisition Number: 1702839