BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Fund/Client Accounting
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 36 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
Primarily responsible for the timely preparation and calculation of client net asset values (NAVs) in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating procedures. Responsibility is also held for the delivery of ad hoc client service deliveries and assisting with the training/mentoring of Fund Accountants.
- Sign-off on daily checklists for all net asset values prepared by you.
- Ensuring the NAVs are accurately prepared for Supervisor review and reported within deadlines.
- Preparation and calculation of accurate NAVs across all funds.
- Adhering to The Bank of New York Mellon standard procedures and controls.
- Preparation cash and asset reconciliations for review and sign off by Supervisor.
- Performing price tolerance checks.
- Reconciliations to Phoenix records.
- Communicating any operational issues that arise to Supervisor.
- Maintaining daily/monthly files as selected by fund Supervisor in a manner suitable for future review by Supervisor and internal auditors.
- Providing non-daily services to all clients as directed by Supervisor.
- Ensuring client concerns/requests are addressed as soon as possible and within an agreed timetable.
- Keeping Supervisor informed of any issues and their progress and highlighting any client concerns/complaints as a matter of urgency.
- Ensuring client specific monthly checklists as allocated by Supervisor are completed according to the agreed timetable for review by Supervisor.
- Maintaining a friendly but professional relationship for all dealings with clients.
- Being proactive in identifying potential client issues.
QualificationsThis is a talent pipeline posting
- University Education: BA or/and MA in finances, economics, accounting, administration, financial markets, management, mathematics etc
- Excellent English skills
- Up to 1.5 years of professional experience in financial institution
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Windows-based computer applications.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure within set deadlines.
- Works well in a team environment and individually.
- Ability to manage and supervise the team’s workflow.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday 8:00/10:00 – 16:15/18:15
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom.
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: PAS33
Organization: Asset Servicing-HR06026
Requisition Number: 1702992