BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Specialist Infrastructure Operations Analyst - Cisco Video Technical Support
TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP (TSG) is the central infrastructure services group with a proven track record of innovating to help BNY Mellon and its customers have most reliable, nimble and cost-effective solutions in the financial services market place. BNY Mellon BXP technology is leading edge with industry first PasS/IaaS fully integrated solution, combined with enterprise standards for developers.
Digital Workplace Technologies (DWT) is responsible for the overall vision, strategy and implementation of end user technologies and services at BNY Mellon. DWT provides tightly integrated services, support and tools for BNYM end users and is also responsible for the management, enhancements and monitoring of our technologies.
The primary job responsibility of this role is to provide advanced AV technical support and troubleshooting to the BNY Mellon user community in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment while providing a variety of service functions in an organized and professional manner.
Key responsibilities include:
· Investigate, analyze and resolve complex incidents and determine the appropriate solution.
· Establish and maintain effective partnerships with customers.
· Demonstrate customer service with follow-up and follow-through on incidents and establishing rapport with Executive clients.
· Maintain on-going communication with customer, exercising independent judgment and providing alternative solutions.
· Assist in remote troubleshooting.
· Research team resources for adherence to approved solutions.
· Enters timely documentation of all tickets (Remedy) with follow through to closure.
· Write end-user communications and develop/deliver end-user training.
· Support technologies such as:
-Network connections (both wired and wireless)
-Windows and Macintosh operating systems and associated productivity software packages
-Video Conferencing platforms (ex. Cisco, Polycom, Tandberg)
-Audio components (Audio mixers, PA Systems, wired & wireless MICs)
-Webcasting tools (Adobe Connect, Qumu, or other platforms)
-Control System functionality (Crestron, Polycom, Cisco)
-Small project management (OS and hardware upgrades) and engineering/R&D environments
· Utilize tools and judgment to escalate incidents to the appropriate IT support groups for resolution.
· Provide subject matter expertise for assigned topics and technology, and support knowledge transfer.
· Promote, follow, and enhance processes, procedures and standards ensuring quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
· Take ownership and action on issues and follow through on commitments to completion.
· Display superb customer focused IT support, develop and maintains relationships within the business at every level. Communicate both technically and non-technically.
· Work in a virtual global environment to provide support for traveling Executives.
· Provide technical planning and support for Executive video conference meetings and web cast events.
· Review daily conference schedules and collaborate with team to ensure appropriate coverage.
· Provide technical assistance Executive conference center users and external clients as required.
· Respond to user questions and provide in room AV support as required.
· Provide Engineering and maintenance support for A/V equipment.
· Perform proactive multimedia room checks.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline OR equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is beneficial.
- Six to eight (6-8) years of diverse experience in multiple areas of information technology is required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- InfoComm CTS certification is preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45142
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1704373