BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist Business Analysis Consultant
Specialist Business Analysis Consultant->> Analyzes, defines and prioritizes the business requirements, functional specifications and operational architecture for up to and including highly complex strategic, global programs. Provides consultation to IT and business management on applying technology to business opportunities and planning and implementing cross-functional applications or systems. May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project. Elicits, challenges, and prioritizes requirements using standard processes and templates, and translates into functional design and use case documents. Develops project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for a given large, strategic, multi-year project. Participates and provides guidance in development of the technical design, test plans, and user documentation. Consults internal business groups on requirements, functional architecture and implementation. Tracks scope and change throughout the remainder of the initiative utilizing formal requirements management principles, including change control and requirements traceability. Gathers and analyzes information to assist in development of recommendations to address strategic business objectives that span multiple, global business and technology areas. Participates in industry forums and keeps current on domain knowledge for their specific business and application areas of expertise. Applies experiences with existing software and/or systems development processes to develop better processes to be used in the future. Actively influences software development process improvement initiatives. Provides senior level consultation to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve their business results. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
ISD CAO Management Office The Administration Office provides specialized services to ISD businesses, enabling them to grow and reward their talent, improving their client-facing presence, enhancing their client satisfaction, decreasing their cost and improving their processes. Primary Job Responsibilities to Include:
- Managing the Transformational finances for ISD Services, including the forecasting over multi-year period, the tracking of actuals to forecast, the value savings and ROI.
- Manage financials related to LEAN initiatives within ISD. Supporting all the process improvement financial analysis for current to proposed state process changes with impact savings.
- Internal management, reporting, and presentations on the status of individual ISD services financials as well as combined ISD status.
- Ensuring that financial chargeback models, data and approaches for ISD services are defined, executable, effective accurate and efficient.
- Liaising with Finance and CTS CAO office for cyclical and ad-hoc planning exercises and activities.
- Executing analysis and plan of work to ensure ISD financials around Cost Pools, CapEx, OpEx and how waterfall services provided by other organizations (internal and external) are all accounted for correctly in the Service cost allocation.
- Assisting Service owners with a self-managed approach to their finances.
- Manage Major Expenditure/Deal Process partnering with Procurement, Capital Controllers, Major Expenditures and Accounts Payable.
QualificationsBachelor's degree in business or technical-related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred, 6-8 years of experience in providing consulting advice to senior IT and business management required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45141
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1705375