BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Help Desk/Onsite Support Analyst
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Provides support to all IT-related activities and initiatives, including guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on IT problems and ensures resolution.
- Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on problems and ensures resolution.
- Provides support to a specific group of customers on applications, infrastructure and technology related activities for small projects.
- Works with application developers and operations to support production applications and customer-specific operations.
- Trains customers on new products, applications and platforms.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-4 years of experience in technical and customer-support required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60073
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1706167