BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Fund Accountant
- Serve as a lead for the day-to-day operations of a small- to medium-sized fund accounting support team, providing work direction and technical assistance on complex matters.
- Lead day-to-day accounting and net asset value (NAV) production functions (including NAV construction and validation, NAV review, dissemination and reporting activities) for more complex funds.
- Review data and assist in resolving escalated problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Track data and maintains accounting records for funds of higher complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Assist in establishing data maintenance and summarization processes to improve team efficiency and best support the accounting team.
- Lead team in preparing system-generated reports.
- Coordinate review of reports and the sharing of reports with accounting teams.
- Review work of junior team members.
- Regularly work with client staff to exchange information with respect to cash, accounting, and reporting of daily and monthly client activities and initiatives.
- Communicate data needs and answer client questions.
- Assist in identifying and implementing process improvements to reduce audit and financial exposure and improve team efficiency.
- May have work allocation and team lead responsibilities.
- Support the achievement of team objectives.
Bachelor degree in accounting or the equivalent. At least 5 years of relevant experience preferred. Experience in accounting support preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70512
Organization: Asia Pacific Asset Services-HR06401
Requisition Number: 1709912