BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Principal - Communications (Vice President)
- Develop an Integrated Communications plan (including media) to support the strategic objectives of the Asset Servicing business and select Asia Pacific location/s priorities
- Enhance BNY Mellon’s media presence/visibility to meet business’ and select APAC location/s strategies and needs by, but not limited to:
- Advise businesses on best approach to profile BNY Mellon
- Work with business leaders in APAC to develop key messages for internal and external use including themes/topics for future stories in the media
- Improve and sustain contact and strong relationships with key local, regional/trade and international journalists
- Pitch for media interview opportunities and manage media events/ engagements
- Identify local news angles/ideas for conversion into media events, interviews and/or news release/ newsroom article/post
- Coordinate media training sessions for executives
- Monitor media presence/visibility and communicate to internal stakeholders
- Working closely with other Communications team members around the world to ensure alignment of messages and coordination of media activities
- Manages the internal communications for the Asset Servicing business including coordination of the approval and distribution processes
- Works closely with the Marketing teams in the region to ensure alignment of all key initiatives
- Establishes collaborative relationships with multiple business stakeholders and external partners to align activities to key strategic objectives
- Manages regional adherence to processes, policies and procedures related to incident and crisis communications. Influences necessary resources, collaborating with internal teams to understand issues, develop messaging, obtain approvals and distribute client-facing communications.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of work experience required
- 12+ years of related experience preferred; experience in securities or financial services within a Communication capacity and good understanding of custody business preferred
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin language skills preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a high energy, high expectation, team-oriented global culture
- Ability to liaise with senior executives confidently and independently
- Attention to detail/ strong editing skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Professionalism, sound judgment and good instincts
- A team player
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Investment Services provides a comprehensive range of services that are unrivaled in scale, precision and quality. Our services have the power to enhance transparency, maximize liquidity and mitigate risks.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 09704
Organization: IS Marketing and Communication-HR13084
Requisition Number: 1710113