BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Client Service Officer
The Client Service Officer position is a role responsible of respective market segments and/or regions with multiple countries and languages. This is a significant client facing position with responsibility for the retention of client portfolios between USD 50m-100mm.
As The Client Service Officer (CSO), the individual:
• is responsible for relationship-based client support across a number of market segments for Treasury Services while serving as the main contact for servicing issues for all Treasury Services related matters in relation to all Treasury Services products including but not limited to USD Funds Transfer, Multicurrency, ACH, Global Mass Payments, FX Referral, Electronic Banking and Trade Services.
• will manage different types of investigations and inquiries including resolutions on the specific payment, trade or any other BNY Mellon product/service issues through the interactions with related internal parties throughout the BNY Mellon footprint including but not limited to US, UK, Asia or external parties.
• will provide functional support to the internal clients including data collection and preparing reports, product usage and AML/KYC compliance information on clients and share those in respective Pre-Amloc or AMLOC in case needed.
• will proactively participate in developing of regional marketing and retaining clients thru tracked referral process.
• will support the compliance initiatives (compliance calls, AMK/KYC, FTSI requests, etc.)
• Travel to the markets on Client Service Review Calls with and/or without Relationship Manager or Sales Representative, product/compliance management teams.
• will provide back-up to respective CS team members as scheduled by Team Leader during vacation periods and/or other times.
QualificationsA Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or equivalent service experience is preferred. The qualified candidate is required to have a minimum of 2-3 year experience in the Financial Services industry, with a strong background in customer service and/or Operations. Significant prior experience dealing with external customers (with corporates preferred) is required. The candidate could be working effectively within a team. Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) skills are essential to insure effective interaction with customers, staff, and peers.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Treasury Services understands our clients face profound challenges as they move, access and apply their cash and associated business information on a global basis. Here's where BNY Mellon Treasury Services can help by blending our award-winning cash management and global payments services into customized solutions in three strategic areas: Supply chain management - Access a suite of receivables, payables and trade finance solutions that can help reduce costs, increase efficiency and strengthen control. Client Access and Liquidity Services - Active and passive cash investment strategies combined with innovative transaction and reporting tools. Global Payments Services - High-quality, 24-hour processing and customer service for international payments, enabling our clients to make cross-border payments anytime, anywhere in more than 100 currencies.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70105
Organization: Global Client Support-HR12364
Requisition Number: 1710803