BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Financial Writer - Wealth Management
The Financial Writer works within the Content Strategy team to draft and edit the firm’s written materials in line with our firm's mission, objectives and brand.
- Create, write and/or edit thought-leadership papers, in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Assist in the coordination of editorial projects, assigning work to freelance writers and assisting them with content development.
- Managing end-to-end workflows for editorial projects, from inception through final production and publishing.
- Assist in quality-control reviews of core marketing collateral, including institutional pitch books and fact sheets, to help mitigate risk.
- Provide proofreading and general editorial support for internal communiqués, website content, press releases and other materials.
- Contribute to and maintain our style guide and ensure a consistent voice, tone and editorial point-of-view throughout all communications.
- Collaborate with our brand and social media teams to tailor and promote content across multiple channels.
- Help identify inconsistencies and inaccuracies across product messaging and provide suggestions for rectifying such issues.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Is able to work under stringent deadlines.
- Has adequate knowledge of investment principles and products.
- Is detail-oriented, collaborative, self-motivated and organized.
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree.
- Has at least three years of experience in financial services marketing, writing and/or editing.
- Journalism or publishing experience preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the nation's leading wealth managers, BNY Mellon Wealth Management is dedicated to helping individuals, families, planned giving programs, endowments, foundations and other institutions with all of their wealth and investment planning needs. By providing integrated products, services and solutions, we help them capitalize on opportunity while managing risk. Backed by more than two centuries of experience, we understand our clients' needs and deliver customized strategies to help them reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Internal Jobcode: 32912
Job: Wealth Management
Organization: WM Other Services-HR14166
Requisition Number: 1710812