BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Manager Client Processing Settlement
The Lead Manager Client Processing Settlement manage small to medium Client Processing teams that handles any/all aspects of client accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, transactional processing and problem resolution.
- Manages the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks through other managers or professionals.
- Oversees Client Processing to ensure transactions are handled correctly and timely. Utilizes MIS reporting to ensure correct and timely processing.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards and is properly reviewed and documented.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, professional development and ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Provides input into departmental budgets and planning. May develop business plan for team/group operations.
- Contributes to the achievement of team, department and firm objectives.
- As the local Senior Manager, oversight of other managers within the department.
- Directly responsible for managing several operational processing teams.
Bachelors’ degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience is preferred, with at least 0-1 years in management
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience of managing groups and/or multiple teams.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a Securities Operations role.
· Fluency in English (oral/written).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Internal Jobcode: 70601
Organization: Global Securities Ops-HR06423
Requisition Number: 1710974