BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Group Manager, Middle Office
- Provide oversight of Middle Office team responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of a broad array of assigned clients including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, preparing reports, delegation and oversight of processing daily trade activity across clients, incident management, and client engagement.
- Manage the performance of teams and sets function priorities.
- Manage relationships with broad set of clients and resolves any unique escalated issues related to transactions.
- Allocate work across teams and is responsible for overseeing HR activities for the unit.
- Develop and manage processes and provide guidance to teams managed to ensure that records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Strong communication skills to navigate and resolve complex situations and ensure client needs are being addressed by Middle Office function.
- Provide consultative support to develop an understanding of the needs and requirements of new clients in order to allocate that client against the various teams and develop service offerings.
- Recruit, direct, motivate and develop staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Leverage a strong expertise of client needs and requirements to execute and communicate the functional strategy and provide recommendations to develop improved service offerings.
- Provide guidance to teams on the implementation of new policies to follow regulations.
- Responsible for the achievement of team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of Middle Office staff.
Bachelor’s degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. At least 10 years of relevant experience in accounting with at least 3 years of management experience preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70542
Organization: ASSET SERVG MIDDLE OFFICE SOL-HR12330
Requisition Number: 1711271