BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Analyst, Trustee & Depositary
The Senior Analyst, Trustee and Depositary, will be in charge of reviewing and carrying out the day-to-day activities of the Depositary oversight function for specific clients.
This includes monitoring of the activities of these fund clients such as Custody, Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency.
• Carry out daily oversight checks on the Depositary clients as assigned and report findings to the Manager
• Follow the procedures and controls designed to ensure activity is performed according to regulatory requirements.
• Support Manager as required in preparing documentation for client meetings and Board of Directors meetings as required.
• Interact with Clients, service providers, counterparties and Auditors as required.
• Review and monitor Real Estate and Private Equity transactions
• Support the implementation of new business or products
• Pro-active participation in team meeting
• Identify and implement Client specific value added controls
• Work with colleagues, including those within the outsourcing model, to ensure timely and accurate completion of reporting
• Outsourced activities: review of the deliverables produced by the off-shore team.
• University degree. Preferably Business administration, Law, or similar subject.
• Any additional qualifications in financial markets will be a plus. (Masters, Diploma, etc)
• 2-3 years of experience required in the Fund Industry especially in Real Estate and Private Equity
• Attention to detail, motivation and willing to learn and make a career in financial services
• Perfect command of English. Any additional languages would be considered as an advantage
• Proficient command of Microsoft Office
• Basic knowledge of laws and regulations and of the custody and accounting principles applicable to funds.
• Strong analytical, communication and organization skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to deal with different custody and fund administration systems.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70618
Organization: ASSET SERVICING EMEA-HR06400
Requisition Number: 1712637