BNY Mellon Careers
Head of Program & Partner Marketing
BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers. Our business encompasses BNY Mellon's affiliated investment management firms, wealth management organization, and global distribution companies. Our goal is to build and deliver investment and wealth management strategies and solutions to meet our clients’ needs. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. Through our global network we have developed a significant understanding of local requirements. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our teams. With extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments planned giving programs, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management can help our clients reach their goals.
The Dreyfus Corporation, established in 1951 and headquartered in New York, is one of the nation's leading investment management and distribution companies, currently managing approximately $286 billion in mutual funds and separately managed accounts. As part of BNY Mellon Investment Management, Dreyfus provides unique access to its exclusive and diverse global network of world-class asset managers, delivering powerful investment insight and strategies, including equity, fixed income and money market mutual funds, separately managed accounts, retirement and cash management strategies and asset allocation solutions.
The Dreyfus Corporation is seeking a strategic business leader to manage all client marketing and to play a key leadership role in the establishment of a strong brand identity. The Head of Program & Partner Marketing will work in strong, close partnership with leaders across the organization, in particular from Product Management, Sales, PR, Corporate Marketing and EMEA Marketing. S/he will report to the Chief Marketing Officer for Dreyfus and be responsible to:
- Partner with CMO and other firm leaders in developing Dreyfus’ brand positioning and messaging strategy and for building a strong brand identity and advocacy, both internally and externally.
- Develop and execute B2B marketing strategies across the lifecycle to drive Firm consideration, lead generation, client acquisition, product sales, client engagement and client retention.
- Imbed client segmentation and client journey strategies into all marketing strategies and plans.
- Collaborate with Product Management and institutional portfolio managers to communicate products in a differentiated way in a highly competitive market.
- Collaborate closely with Sales team to arm the wholesalers with the most effective marketing collateral to support the sales cycle.
- Determine the best channel/media mix for delivering integrated marketing campaigns; manage all paid search, social media and digital media.
- Partner with CMO on marketing investment planning, allocation and optimization.
- Institute more rigorous marketing analytics to measure and track marketing effectiveness and returns on investments in marketing.
- Lead internal and external resources to ensure the timely and accurate execution of high quality marketing and communications in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Partner with the leaders of Digital and Content to increase traffic and client engagement across web properties, search, display, email and social.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA and/or CFA preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a marketing capacity for a financial services firm; B2B marketing strongly preferred.
- Investment products knowledge highly preferred.
- Strong P&L orientation and ability to establish Marketing as a key driver of sales and revenue.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven success building relationships across all levels, internally and externally, and influencing multiple stakeholders.
- Strong client experience orientation and advocacy.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence and drive business decisions.
- Ability to drive results through flexibility and perseverance; ability to manage through complexity and change.
- Can build and motivate a team of talented individuals.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 32807
Job: Asset Management
Organization: North America Distribution-HR11430
Requisition Number: 1712724