BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Client Service Account Manager
Under minimal supervision, the Account Manager is responsible for:
- Acting as a single point of contact for client for all custody related activities and queries
- Supporting onboarding process, and asset transition activities, which include liaising with asset owners and/or asset managers to ensure that account opening documentation are in place, and ensuring a seamless process
- Conducting system demonstration where required
· Supporting sales/relationship management team in prospect presentation/due diligence visits
- Taking charge of projects related initiative aim to improve our services
- Staying abreast of market developments and regulatory changes
- Ensuring high quality in tasks/services provided by self and others
The Account Manager fulfils this role through
- Provision of excellent client services and strong communication skills, as information exchange is a significant feature of the role
- In-depth knowledge of the workings of BNY Mellon, the client and the market
- Good understanding of procedures and concepts in technical/subject area
- In-depth understanding of how the team integrates with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area
He/She should have/be
- 4 - 5 years of relevant custody experience or work experience in asset servicing or investment management companies
- Strong communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base
- Sound judgment in analyzing information
- Independence in problem solving
- Demonstrate risk management/awareness
- Highly motivated individuals with the ability to work under pressure
- Results driven with a strong commitment to completing tasks within deadlines
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Asia Pacific Asset Services-HR06401
Requisition Number: 1712933