BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Service Management Data Analyst - Report Visualization Analyst TSG
The Report Visualization Analyst will be responsible for building, maintaining, and improving service management reporting portal. The candidate will be required to understand the detail of meaning of the data analytics and be able to present the data in consumable, self-service model.
The candidate will be accountable for oversight and delivery of data visualization, aimed toward delivering insights for fast and accurate, fact-based decision making. Role will also participate in developing data visualization solutions including design, visual language and navigation across an extensive suite of dashboards as well as stand-alone and other smaller webs of dashboards. Creating a library of templates and visualization widgets for continuity and efficiency. Transform dashboards from a set of stats into a story told by information and insights.
- Develop rich, easy to use, interactive & intuitive data visualizations that apply the concept of using data to Tell A Story while driving to actionable insights.
- Act as the local Tableau expert and promote knowledge of Tableau across US local analytics community
- Actively participate in and influence discussions around reporting requirements, visualization and data design
- 2+ years experience in analytics or data related fields
- 3+ plus years of Business Intelligence or Data warehouse experience
- 2+ years of Tableau development and publishing experience
- Experience working with both Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
- Expert knowledge of enterprise database tools and ecosystems
- Work with source systems, ETL tools and SQL processes to understand/build/debug the sources of visualization data.
- Expert SQL skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and documenting progress towards those deadlines
- Expert requirements gathering skills
- Proven experience solving complex business issues through data-related tools
- Strong strategic thinking, prioritization, and problem solving skills in ambiguous and changing environments
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60147
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1713084