The Senior Analyst is primarily responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate completion of all funds within the team. He/she is responsible for checking all work completed by fund accountants I and II on the team and ensuring that all procedures and controls are being complied with. In addition he/she is responsible for the overall work allocation of the team.
- Ensure the team valuations are prepared to meet daily deadlines
- Ensure the team daily prices are issued to all relevant parties in accordance with daily requirements.
- Assume responsibility for the team's operational meetings.
- Liaise with custodians to resolve any reconciliation issues
- Check fee schedules on a timely basis.
- Liaise with investment managers to ensure efficient flow of information.
- Liaise with external clients, investment managers, custodians and auditors.
- Ensure timely completion of statutory returns and ad-hoc requests.
Tone from the Top - work collaboratively and on a timely basis with managers to review operational controls, conduct root-cause analysis and implement remediation activities emanating from operating incidents and near-miss events.
Risk Competence & Knowledge - understand the key operational risks and the associated controls applicable to the Business Unit and follow all Business Unit operational procedures and other directive controls (i.e. checklists) as designed.
Accountability -.ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers, including:
- Gaps or issues identified within the Business Unit controls;
- Errors or potential errors/near-misses;
- Other risk issues (including non-responses to queries, manual process intervention).
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Communication skills
- PC literacy
- Organisational and planning skills.
- At least 3 years work experience within a similar environment
- Supervisory experience
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: PAS29
Organization: Asset Servicing-HR06026
Requisition Number: 1713226