BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Analyst, Middle Office
- Responsible for overseeing quality control of processing, work allocation and workflow of a Middle Office team in accordance with SLD.
- Review and approve work conducted by more junior levels in accordance with function policies and procedures.
- Perform analysis and research on the most complex transactions and identifies solutions to complex inquiries.
- Serve as subject matter expert and conducts research to gather information on the most complex, multi-faceted transactions and provides answers to complex inquiries that have been escalated by lower levels.
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims.
- Responsible for the most complex reconciliations analysis (cash, asset, trade matching, and market value), break assignment, resolution of reconciliation breaks, and trade fails.
- May also participate in monthly end-client statement workflow, ad hoc reporting, and incident management.
- Identify, resolve and escalate any issues that affect the accuracy of the Investment Book of Record (IBOR) within the team.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Able to act as a SME within incident management.
- Exercise own judgement and collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to resolve reconciliations of accounts for complex or atypical transactions.
- Regularly interact with clients in answering questions and resolving multifaceted inquiries for complex transactions.
- Provide guidance to less experienced Middle Office staff as needed.
- Contribute to the achievement of teams objectives.
QualificationsBachelor degree in finance or equivalent. At least 5 years of relevant work experience preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70546
Organization: ASSET SERVG MIDDLE OFFICE SOL-HR12330
Requisition Number: 1713826