BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Principal Systems Eng./Prgmmer
Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Enterprise Messaging Engineer working in Technology Services Group. BNY Mellon is looking to implement a first class messaging service which will include user enabled self service automation as well as comprehensive metrics and analytics for a more efficient and proactive “Run the plant” function. Additionally we desire to build out a messaging eco system that will uplift the capabilities within our data centres both lowering the total cost of ownership as well as increasing the capability. Implementation of a “cloud ready” messaging platform that can coexist harmoniously both intra and extra BNY Mellon datacentre and provide integration points with existing BNY Mellon messaging solutions.
• Evaluation, engineering amd implementation of messaging products and solutions.
• Performance and functional testing of messaging products and solutions.
• Automation of processes and development of tools to support the engineering and operation functions.
• Subject Matter Expert for Enterprise messaging products.
• Contributor to the enterprise messaging strategy.
• Develop standards and best practices for application usage of messaging products.
• Partner with the business, production services and application development teams to implement messaging solutions.
• Work closely with the TSG Infrastructure as a Service Software team to build solutions to support these rules and wrapper implementations.
• Manage and resolve risks, issues amd dependencies in the enterprise messaging platforms.
• Level 3 support of messaging products.
• IBM MQSeries and/or Kafka.
• JMS Based messaging Implementations.
• Engineering and Operations of large scale Banking Messaging eco-systems.
• Java (or similar language)
• Python (or similar)
• Enterprise messaging on distributed platforms (Linux or Windows)
• Software provisioning or configuration management tools.
• Performance testing and tuning.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60199
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1714089