BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead/ Specialist Infrastructure Operations Analyst (EPG)
Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Wroclaw is one of the key Global Delivery Centres established by BNY Mellon around the world, and is the only one in Continental Europe. We currently employ around 900 highly skilled people at our centrally-located office in Wroclaw. Over the next few years we have plans to significantly increase this number. Locating BNY Mellon Science in Wroclaw allows us to further leverage the exceptional talent available in the region and adds another dimension to our already excellent service capability in Continental Europe, further expanding the services offered by the region to the global BNY Mellon organisation.
The Senior Technical Analyst will be called upon to assist in the absence of the team manager as and when required along with priority issue escalation from support engineers.
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Core service deployments.
- Processing of incidents or requests from ticket based system
- Processing of change requests following corporate guidelines
- Checking of operational procedures, highlighting and implementing improvements (plan, do, review).
- Production of statistics and reporting.
- Minimal supervised solution implementation.
- Solution documentation.
- Digital & Physical Print environment software administration and support.
- Scanning environment software administration and support.
- Document composition and logic skills.
- Complex solution designs and/or workflows.
- Telephone support
- High level problem solving.
- Print engineer coordination.
- Vendor management.
- Ensure key controls are documented, disseminated to team, maintained and reported
- Training of Technical Analyst as required
- Provide technical expertise to others in and outside the department
- Can handle multiple concurrent issues, and is able to prioritise and resolve
- Any other pertinent responsibilities
- Industry knowledge around print data and digital workflows.
- Barr Enterprise print server
- Nuance Output Manager
- RedTitan or composition application.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Acrobat
- HTML skills (e.g. Adobe Dreamweaver)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, SQL Studio Manager, Visio)
- Scripting languages (vb powershell)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60113
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1714368