BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Production Control Infrastrct Ops Adm'tor-Exp
The Production Control team provides 24x7 support for all batch job requests/one time changes, monitoring of defined OLA and SLA’s and application recovery.
· Working experience in a Production Delivery Services capacity
· Monitors critical path by studying production schedule queues in CA WA Workstation (ESP) and reports delays to shift management in an expedited fashion, claiming ownership of the issue until the problem is resolved
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are required, especially when issues are addressed with clients (users) as well as when escalated up to shift management
· Maintain prompt and accurate updates to the work log of all Incident Management related tickets assigned until ticket is resolved/closed
· Sets up and runs adhoc jobs, triggers batch schedules in CA WA Workstation (ESP)
· Generally provide technical and administrative support with minimal or no supervision unless peer review is required for more complex requests
· Resolves user problems by researching and responding to queries concerning request and batch schedules
· Working knowledge of automated scheduling software such as CA7, OPC, CA WA Workstation (ESP) is required
· Functional understanding of JCL is required
· Knowledge of CA11 or Encore is a plus
· Knowledge of BMC Remedy NDM, FTP, Microsoft Office Professional 201 and ITIL Best Practices
Infrastructure Operations Administrator-Experienced->> Contributes to the functionality of the infrastructure operations division. Performs file transmission and equipment hardware support services and handles unique issues that arise.Performs regular preventative maintenance, equipment alignment and calibration. Evaluates replacement alternatives and handles less common incidents. Assists in leading the process for the physical rotation of back-up computer tapes arriving into the off-site storage facility and the returning tapes to the computer center. Implements any changes in the tape rotation process and directs junior team members as to the new process. Reviews each assigned file transmission request.Ensures that all records incoming for storage are properly indexed for storage, retrieval, and destruction. Assists in supporting the achievement of team objectives.
Secondary education (high school diploma or equivalent), or equivalent work experience required 2-3 years of experience preferred, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Nashville
Internal Jobcode: 45398
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1714637