BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Financial Controller II
Capital Reporting, Corporate Treasury, R2R GDC Finance:
Corporate Title: Vice President
Functional Title: Financial Controller II
Analyst will be responsible various reporting activities pertaining to Regulatory Reporting, including:
- Responsible for preparation of various Regulatory reports which includes Capital forecasting and reporting along with 10Q/K schedules and performing the analysis as may be required.
- Assessing and obtaining approvals on the additional capital / funding requirements received from LE controllers including Capital contributions, Return of Capital and Dividend payouts
- Preparing the monthly cash flow projections and liquidity tests for ALCO and the Balance Sheet Review
- Assisting in optimizing the capital positions of the bank holding company, and key banking subsidiaries to ensure they have enough capital to meet regulatory requirements
- Preparation of monthly Corporate Treasury slides which includes detailed analysis of Investments, Liquidity and capital position
- To understand the changes as may be suggested by Onshore partners and working closely with them to incorporate the process changes
- Adherence to establish reporting controls. Ensure Control Processes are completed in support of required reporting
- Performing peer review as may be assigned to ensure that the quality of various reports are of high standards and in line with Regulatory requirements
- Timely response to queries raised by onshore management team in support of report development status and adhoc requests if any.
- Carrying process improvements to the various reports to bring standardization and enhance control environment Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Candidate must be a detail-oriented with sound knowledge on Basel III, Liquidity and COREP reporting, Leverage ratios
- Hands on experience in preparation of various Regulatory reports and analysis
- Candidate must be able to work independently and have the ability to interact with team members, management, onshore clients and regulators
- awareness of various key regulations for a similar Banking Industry of any one key Regulator is preferred
- Good in Analytical Skills
- Proficient in MS office tools and any one general ledger system preferably Peoplesoft, FinArch
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Chartered Accountant(CA) with 5 to 7 years of relevant Regulatory reporting experience in a similar Financial services Industry
- PG (MBA-Finance) / B. Com with 8+ years of relevant Regulatory reporting experience in a similar Financial services Industry
Chartered Accountant(CA) with 5 to 7 years of relevant Regulatory reporting experience in a similar Financial services Industry
PG (MBA-Finance) / B. Com with 8+ years of relevant Regulatory reporting experience in a similar Financial services Industry
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Internal Jobcode: 51911
Organization: Corporate Treasury-HR06004
Requisition Number: 1714723