BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IRM Lead Specialist
Risk Management has been one of the key priorities at BNY Mellon, to react with an increase demand on cyber risk security management, the team is currently enhancing its human capital to continuously assess and address risks in APAC.
The role will be based in Singapore and as part of a regional team. Reporting to the Regional head of Information Risk Management, the incumbent will work closely with Information Risk Managers in different programs with coaching responsibility to Information Risk Analysts.
· Assist and support Senior Information Risk Managers with the development of strategic program elements and provide input to the IRM risk prioritization.
· A champion of BNY Mellon information risk policies and standards, s/he will enforce and interpret the policies, collaborate with other subject matter experts to determine and communicate the business impact from changes to information risk policy and standards.
· S/he will examine controls are in place to protect information assets and analyze the risk involved in associated decisions, providing guidance in advanced data manipulation tasks including pulling/aggregating data from multiple sources.
· Performs analysis and trending, has a good understanding of metrics (KRIs, KPIs).
· Provide advice and guidance on information risk matters that involve legal or regulatory matters, acting as a primary interface between the business/business partner area(s) for these matters.
· Proactive identification of the regulatory requirements across APAC pertaining to Technology and addressing these requirements in collaboration with various Line of Businesses and Business Support functions.
· Manage the technology regulatory projects throughout the life cycle and ensure that project deliverables are achieved in quality and on time.
· Work with Compliance, Legal, Internal Audit and technical subject matter experts to satisfy the internal, external audit and regulatory requirements pertaining to Technology.
· Review workflows, hand-offs, process steps and existing policies and procedures; analyze areas for improvement, provide recommendations, select appropriate solutions, and implement. Address non-compliance with appropriate corrective action.
· Translate identified risk & control gaps to actionable remediation projects.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, required. Advanced degree, CISA certification or other applicable coursework, preferred.
· Strong experience in a Technology Compliance or an IT Audit role;
· A good understanding of banking IT landscape.
· Experience of formal document creation, such as the creation of reports or procedures;
· Experience of carrying out risk reviews, technology audits or other similar work;
· Strong MS Office skills (core applications).
· 10 years of technology / data and information security risk experience, candidate with hands-on experiences at large financial institutions is preferable
· Knowledge of Technology Regulatory Requirements across APAC and dealing with APAC Technology Regulatory requirements. Considerable experience in gap analysis and addressing these requirements.
· Thorough understanding risk management concepts, with capability to effective apply information Risk management knowledge holistically across a matrix organisation
· Outstanding analytical skills and problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex technology and processes swiftly
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Risk and Compliance provide risk and compliance services across all BNY Mellon businesses. Organizationally, Risk and Compliance includes the following groups: Risk Management, Compliance, Global Corporate Security, Information Risk Management and Global Business Continuity. Risk Management oversees and delivers risk services and ensures new business risks are reviewed and approved. Risk Management is organized through Chief Risk Offices for each core business and critical operation. Risk managers provide shared support to BNY Mellon for operational risk services for Global Corporate Trust, Depositary Receipts, Treasury Services and Global Operations in EMEA. Compliance helps ensure BNY Mellon's businesses maintain appropriate processes to comply with applicable laws, regulations, BNY Mellon policies and ethics. This is accomplished through business- and business partner-specific teams of professionals, under centralized global management.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 32946
Organization: Information Risk Management-HR06032
Requisition Number: 1714799