BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Rep, Client Processing
Client Processing - S3
1. Timely Advising, Issuance, and/or Verification of Letters of Credit and Amendments, examination of documents presented, and the processing of payments.
2. Review and process incoming Letters of Credit and Amendments for conformity to the applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures using the Global Trade System (GTS) and/or Documentary Credit System (DCS).
3. Examine documents presented in a timely manner in accordance to the applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures while utilizing specific Departmental guidelines.
4. Resolve any inconsistencies with the appropriate parties. Ensure the timely processing and follow-up of all assigned work in order of priority as set by Departmental guidelines.
5.Maintain professional communication with relevant parties. Process payments associated with Letters of Credit. Escalate potential problems or unusual transactions to Production Coordinator.
6.Obtain dollar limits associated with first, second and third documentary examination processing as per limits approval guidelines.
7.Verify Letters of Credits and Amendments.
8. Perform some administrative duties acting as back up for Production Coordinator.
9.Good working knowledge of all Trade Services products.
10.Complete daily production sheets.
11.Perform other duties as assigned position.
QUALIFICATION :High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Bachelors degree preferred
Over 5 years on Export Document Examination experience preferred. CDCS certificate holder preferred.
1. A good working knowledge of the applicable standard banking practices.
2. Ability to examine and pay documentary presentations.
3.Good communication skills.
4. Proficient in the use of Windows-based computer applications.
5.Minimum of at least two years of experience in the Trade Specialist position.
6.Masters the use of various Bank Systems relative to the duties of this job function.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Internal Jobcode: 70611
Organization: Global Operations-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1715122