BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Specialist Network Administrator
- Receives general instructions for new responsibilities from supervisor and assists in the administration of a heterogeneous computing environment.
- Initiates some new responsibilities and helps to plan for the future of the site/network.
- Mentors novice network administrators or operators.
- Evaluates and/or recommends purchases; has strong influence on purchasing process.
- Implementation meets or exceeds requirements and scope of work.
- Provide efficient and timely resolution.
- Responsible to ensure network equipment configuration meets or exceeds corporate standards and policies.
- Monitor ticketing system for outstanding tickets
- Scheduled downtime during implementation has met or exceeded expectations.
- Provide off hours support to resolve emergency incidents.
- Update network diagrams as required.
- Update documentation as needed.
- Complete ITIL V3 certification
- Assist and provide evidence of reduction in time to implement changes for all enhanced configuration items.
- Assist and effectively troubleshoot and resolve major network issues and provide root cause analysis
- Assist and provide detailed root cause analyst
- Assist and provide short term mitigation recommendations
- Build and maintain processes and procedures regarding change management, problem management, incident management, configuration management and service catalog items in ServiceNow platform.
- Assist and complete network changes as needed.
- Some industry knowledge and some experience in a commercial environment necessary. Mid level of technical knowledge needed.
- Problem solving is essential for this role. Much of this problem solving is based around compliance and regulatory parameters. Position handles mostly level 2 and 3 issues. Some innovation may be necessary. Environmental factors include time sensitivity on occasion.
- Directly impacts the business and clients as this function controls the Network Administration function for Eagle globally. EMEA and APAC areas are covered. Impact is on entire business, but more specific on individual access being worked on.
- Must have solid interpersonal skills. Could represent group to any individual in the company, will get some exposure to MD level. Client service skills are essential.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 60133
Organization: Eagle Investment Systems-HR06405
Requisition Number: 1715190