BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
General Graduate Opportunities - Wexford
Daily Administration - processes may be and are not limited to:
- Review daily activity database, research and prepare responses as applicable.
- Be the subject matter expert for one or more processes.
- Manage high volume of accounts.
- Assigned complex relationship and accounts requiring special handling.
- Review internal operating accounts for receipt/transfer of funds and perform daily account and cash reporting.
- Monitor receipt and disbursement of funds.
- Professional and timely handling of customer inquiries.
- Liaison with support areas: Financial Management, Operations, Securities Clearing, Custody, DTC, Analytics, TMG, Sales, Asset Administration and others.
- Update compliance reports.
- Perform hypothetical scenarios for the collateral manager before GCS review.
- Daily correspondence with, including but not limited to, the collateral manager, loan agents, swap counterparties, auditors, arrangers, rating agencies and investors.
- Assist Client Service Managers with monthly report preparation, new deal closings, effective dates, interest payment dates, and other special events and projects.
- File and submit of relevant material for the preparation on the monthly/quarterly reports including trade tickets, invoices, rate resets, factor spreadsheets, waterfall workings, and signed checklist for review.
- Daily cash reconciliation.
- Authenticate and verify trade instructions.
- Prepare, execute and monitor settlement investments.
- Execute funds transfer from/to accounts.
- Daily cash reconciliation of accounts.
- Ensure that all processes are in accordance with the Firm and Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices.
Client Relationship Support:
- Provide support in maintaining the client relationships.
- Maintain a working knowledge, as appropriate, of the accounts and applicable documents.
- Ensure that inquiries, both internal and external, are addressed promptly.
- Escalate issues and concerns.
- Assist in mentoring and training staff.
- Support key business processes.
- Develop improvements to provide superior client service.
- Monitor and review processes to mitigate risk.
The Senior Trust Administrator should have a minimum of a year of Corporate Trust experience as well as experience in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, etc. Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and organize workflow. Strong written and oral communication skills. Have a working knowledge of the portfolio of accounts by working closely with the Workflow Specialist or Client Service Manager. Interface effectively with his/her Workflow Specialist and Team Leader to ensure compliance with both Firm and Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices, and to ensure client satisfaction.
Problem solving scenarios will primarily pertain to the individual’s ability to prioritize and organize assignments and critical tasks to ensure they are completed in accordance with the department’s and Firm’s parameters. This individual will need to know when an issue has to be escalated to the next level of management. The Senior Trust Administrator acts as a resource for the Trust Associate for issues/problem resolutions.
Nature & Area of Impact
This position is to support and is essential to the Client Service Manager arm of the businesses. The purpose of the specialized group is to support the daily administration of the transactions. The quality and timeliness of service will directly impact the Client Service Manager and the Relationship/Sales Manager as well as the external clients’ perception of the Firm.
This position requires strong communication skills, both internal and external, in order to correctly and efficiently process client requests. The Senior Trust Administrator is expected to be the department’s subject matter expert for a variety of processes and/or products. They will also interact daily with Client Service Mangers, Relationship Managers, Team Leaders, and internal shared services: settlements, wire transfer group, debt service groups, Vault, Tax and KYC Utilities as well as external investment managers, brokers and clients.
- The Senior Trust Administrator should have strong written and oral communication skills.
- The individual should be proficient in the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and will be required to become knowledgeable with applications such as TAS/ASP, IMMS/GSP, ACS, RDARS, OLOVR, Bondholder record keeping systems, DSE, FiRRe, ORION and other product specific applications.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Leinster-Wexford
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: PCSD62
Organization: Asset Servicing-HR06026
Requisition Number: 1715481