BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Principal Product Manager - Platform Security
TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP (TSG) is the central infrastructure services group with a proven track record of innovating to help BNY Mellon and its customers have most reliable, nimble and cost-effective solutions in the financial services market place. BNY Mellon BXP technology is leading edge with industry first PasS/IaaS fully integrated solution, combined with enterprise standards for developers.
TSG is building next generation scalable, efficient data center as a service using the latest innovation infrastructure. Building on top of the cloud deployments in BNY Mellon, we are aggressively automating and bridging the green field cloud with the existing virtual computing environments.
The Platform Security team manages core services and applications within the Identity Management, Authentication, Privileged Access and Build Security spaces across the firm. This position will be primarily responsible for leading the team’s transformational efforts and managing life cycle of solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Promote the awareness and adoption of platform security solutions.
- Participate in audit meetings to demonstrate controls conformance and track risks across multiple platforms.
- Coordinate and track the development, testing, delivery, maintenance and support of platform security solutions.
- Focus on establishing business and program structure, and interfacing with a broad set of stakeholders to ensure requirements are tracked and met.
Principal Product Manager->> Leads and provides guidance on product development and marketing processes for multiple relatively complex global products that are high impact and high profile. Liaises with cross-functional teams to provide products that address client needs. Leads sessions on the design and development of product marketing strategies for multiple relatively complex global products that are high impact and high profile. Provides guidance to cross-functional teams including Development and Marketing. Uses broad understanding of the product, any design or development considerations, the marketing environment, and the marketing strategy to provide valued input. Serves as a subject matter expert in a particular product area and provides guidance on product competitors, consumer trends, and market status. Is primary point of contact for clients. Develops product positioning and branding. Responsible for championing products internally and externally. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives
- Bachelor's degree in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Ten to twelve (10-12) years of related experience is required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Strong understanding of identity management, authentication and privileged access management domains.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience using collaboration and presentation tools, including Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Confluence and JIRA.
- Basic knowledge of security standards and protocols, such as Kerberos, SSH, SSL/TLS, LDAP is required.
- IT Security certification (CISSP, CISM, Security+, MCSA) is preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45189
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1715514