BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager of Website Design and Development, Investment Management, US
BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers. Our business encompasses BNY Mellon's affiliated investment management firms, wealth management organization, and global distribution companies. Our goal is to build and deliver investment and wealth management strategies and solutions to meet our clients’ needs. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. With extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments planned giving programs, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management can help our clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon Investment Management US is seeking a leader to manage the design, development and evolution of its online properties. Key client groups include: Financial Advisors (FAs), Institutional Investors, and Cash Management Professionals. The role will work in strong, close partnership with marketing and business leaders across the organization, the U.S. IT organization, and BNY Mellon Corporate Digital Marketing team. S/he will be responsible to:
- Manage the delivery and evolution of site features, functionalities, information and content to support business and marketing strategies. Act as key interface between the lines of business and developer resources and translate business stakeholder conversations into business requirement documents, technical and functional specifications.
- Manage the evolution and ongoing maintenance of the Content Management Solution (Crownpeak) to deliver an online environment that is stable, scalable and delivering against client needs.
- Champion the redesign of the user experience for all digital properties to deliver more compelling customer journeys and to improve sales, client engagement, servicing and retention.
- Plan and manage an ongoing body of web development projects, including business requirements analysis, resource allocation, documentation, testing and governance.
- Oversee BAU technology fixes, patches and system releases.
- Lead efforts to integrate CMS with other marketing automation solutions to enable smarter, more responsive marketing campaigns.
- Manage 3rd party solutions providers.
- Lead efforts to establish more robust site reporting and analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 8 years of web design and development experience for a financial services organization, ideally in investment or wealth management.
- Deep expertise with content management systems, web analytics, and web technologies. Preference for experience with Crownpeak CMS technology and Adobe Analytics.
- Proven project management and leadership skills with a track record of partnering with business and IT leadership. Can prioritize competing deliverables across stakeholder groups and manage expectations accordingly. PMP certification preferred.
- Experience coordinating cross-functional agile teams across internal technology and 3rd party development agencies.
- Experience with marketing automation solutions highly preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven success building relationships across all levels, internally and externally, including influencing multiple stakeholders.
- Willingness to work off-hours when necessary on releases.
- Strong client experience orientation and advocacy.
- Skillful in creative problem solving, negotiating, and resolving conflict.
- Clear thinker, organized, deadline-oriented and strong focus on driving results.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects with strong prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with senior management and to influence and drive business decisions.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 09713
Organization: North America Distribution-HR11430
Requisition Number: 1715643
Tags: EFC:US:2A, 2G, 15G