BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
This role is for senior developer with 6-9 years of experience in developing enterprise level multi-threaded application. Analyze and gather business requirements and provides innovative, creative technology solutions to streamline business workflows while maintaining defined time tables and project plans using agile software development life cycle. Take supportive role in establishing, implementing and monitoring best practices for development methodologies and tools. Participate in architecture and design sessions. Ability to coordinate and resolve actionable items across organization and integrate with broader firm tech teams. Provide out of the box solutions using cutting edge technology in fast paced environment.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline 7-10 years of experience in software development required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- 6+ years in java
- 3+ years in RESTful web services and AngularJS experience
- Should take lead on establishing, implementing and monitoring best practices for technical & non-technical functionalities
- Ability to prototype a feature based on inexplicit requirements from clients
- Experience with SQL development
- Experience with source code version control systems such as GIT
- Experience with REST web architecture
- Experience with CSS and HTML
- Experience with Grunt and Bower
- Experience with Agile software development life cycle
- Experience with build tools like Jenkins
- Experience with Bootstrap CSS framework is a plus
- Experience with any cloud platform is a plus
- Experience on Financial domain is a plus
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45198
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Asset Mgmt Technology-HR15726
Requisition Number: 1715748