BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Tech, Client Processing
East Syracuse, New York
- Client Processing - S2 Provides quality service and support to internal clients and occasionally external clients on a daily basis, including account and security transaction processing, phone interaction and routine problem resolution in a timely manner.
- Works within well-defined parameters.
- Under direct supervision, performs routine operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing, balancing, settling and servicing all types of security transactions.
- Enters data, keying information from checks, interpreting payee information and transcribing into on-line system.
- Applies judgment based on practice and precedence.
- Executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintains relevant paperwork in accordance with departmental policy, with emphasis on regulatory compliance and minimizing any exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- May investigate and correct errors in client accounts and statements.
- Escalates any problems or issues to immediate supervisor.
- No direct reports.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in brokerage processing preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-East Syracuse
Internal Jobcode: 70612
Organization: Issuer & Loan Services CSD-HR11024
Requisition Number: 1715853