BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Analyst, Control
Position summary :- Describe below the primary purpose and function of this job in 4-5 sentences:
· Identifies, analyzes, monitors, and completes control testing, control and risk education and operational and risk support activities to the business.
· Interprets regulations affecting control standards with large degree of independence and suggests methods of updating policies and practices to address any risk concerns.
Essential Functions : - Key Roles & Responsibilities:
· Tests control systems and communicate the successful and efficient performance of control.
· Ensures that existing control and procedures are documented. Works with the business to understand the controls currently in place to minimize risk.
· Prepares reports and provides insight to business on control / risk management including Error / Near Miss analyses.
· Responsible for interpreting regulations in order to adjust and improve internal controls.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree require
Preferred Education: Advanced degree preferred
Minimum experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in securities or financial services industry.
Preferred Experience: Risk Management or Internal Audit related experience preferred
Required skills: Attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Preferred skills: Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, environment.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Internal Jobcode: 70323
Requisition Number: 1715877