BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Process Business Analyst
Responsible for accelerating process improvements, governing core business processes, and providing expertise in the methodology utilized to ensure continual improvements. Develops and implements the process improvements utilizing appropriate BPMS.Position Summary
Leads and defines the reactive and proactive processes and activities required to design, implement, maintain, and improve the compliance and performance of operations processes.Primary Responsibilities
· Stand up process capability across Technology Infrastructure and Operations, focusing on technical execution
· Assists in leading the design of a process, identifying all process goals, objectives, and components. Defines all the roles and responsibilities associated with a process.
· Drives creation of process requirements, functional requirements, and validation of solutions. Oversees testing and process rollouts for highly complex or multiple enhancements. Identifies and defines the control points of the process and process integrations.
· Directs activities that affect stakeholders across multiple functionalities for process development, implementation, and support.
· Identifies risks, issues, or constraints that might hinder or prevent monitoring activities.
· Identifies all business events, situations, or conditions that may initiate (trigger) a process to begin, or interrupt or stop the successful execution of a process.
· Contributes to the achievement of area objectives
Senior Business Analyst->> Analyzes and defines the business requirements and functional or operational architecture for moderately complex projects. Formulates and defines system scope and objectives by thoroughly understanding business processes. Using documented processes, collects and defines requirements, translates into functional design documents and develops project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for a given project. Participates in development of the technical design, test plans, and user documentation. Gathers and analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group. Applies experiences with existing software and/or systems development processes to develop better processes to be used in the future. Actively influences software and/or systems development process improvement initiatives. Provides advice to internal business groups and business analysts on process improvement projects by analyzing business process flows and identifying changes. Contributes to the achievemen of team objectives.
Bachelor's degree in business management or a related discipline required, or equivalent work experience required. 2-4 years of experience in a systems environment required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
Advanced knowledge and hands-on application of business process management tools and frameworks including: BPMS (e.g., Activiti), BPMN, BDM
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45082
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1715981