BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr.Spec'st Info Sec A'lyst
The senior Specialist Information Security Analyst consults with other IT areas and the businesses and provides professional support for major components of the company's global information security infrastructure. Working as part of a global viretual team major responsibilities are:
- Contributing to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms
- Consulting with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies
- Recommending new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation.
- Reviewing and analyzings complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations provides direction and guidance on reports and analyses and ensures recommendations are aligned with customer/business needs and capabilities.
- Ensurings that all significant security concerns are addressed.
- Recommending a course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards are established and published.
- Contributing to the achievement of area objectives.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred
8-10 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60155
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1716071