BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Specialist, Solutions Consulting
- Acts as a technical resource for clients and mentors more junior associates on building software and solutions for clients.
- With limited guidance, addresses client concerns by planning, developing, and executing a software based solution.
- Assigned to consulting problems of moderate complexity or scope/breadth.
- Conducts relevant competitive, market and/or analyses to inform and guide solutions and strategies for solutions development, adoption and utilization.
- Employs a client-focused, strategic approach to drive adoption and utilization of solutions through new business efforts for clients and prospects (e.g., sales strategy meetings, demonstrations, finalist presentations, etc.) and industry/professional events.
- Conducts in-depth analyses on competitive landscape and industry environment.
- Determines the needs of clients and gathers feedback in order to create and implement software solution to address their issues.
- Reviews and assesses consulting problems, leveraging market and client insights and related complex analyses, and develop opportunities for new and enhanced solutions.
- Identifies opportunities and/or gaps within the existing portfolio of solutions. Adept at identifying and compiling the right set of firm solutions to address specific client needs.
- Works with Platform, Product and Software Development colleagues to define requirements for new/enhanced solutions.
- Evaluates solutions offered to clients and determines model to measure success of solutions provided.
- Prices services that are generally more complex and that require the development of novel solutions.
- Works closely with Relationship Management, Business Development, Account Management, and Product Development teams to deliver on sales and market share goals.
- Keeps an eye out for new business opportunities when interacting with clients and communicates these opportunities to the project manager or other senior Solutions Consulting resources.
- Participates in market activities, liaises with industry and professional groups and networks with clients and prospects.
- Contributes to the firms intellectual capital around solutions and consulting approach to share with the market.
- No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced colleagues as needed.
- Contributes to the achievement of multiple related teams objectives and profitability of assigned product(s).
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred. 5-7 years of total work experience. Securities, financial products and/or the finance industry experience preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70245
Organization: Eagle Investment Systems-HR06405
Requisition Number: 1716416