BNY Mellon Careers
Client Migration Lead
Role Synopsis and Required Skills and Attributes
• Experience in Project Management
• Management/Leadership experience
• Operations experience within Financial Services
• Client facing experience
MyCareer Path Description and Position Summary
Manages a team responsible for advising clients or providing project management support for onboarding projects. Manages the performance of assigned staff; coaches and guides on project management. Sets departmental priorities and allocates resources to align with business objectives and annual plan.
MyCareer Path Primary Responsibilities
• Serves as an escalation point for complex issues. Advises and guides staff on appropriate solutions and shepherds through to resolution. Researches, develops and establishes methodologies, protocols and processes to facilitate or improve transition project management or the client onboarding/transition/conversion experience.
• Guides team in activities that align to team, area and functional objectives. Develops and implements team standard operating procedures.
• Tracks and reports on results and outcomes for assigned team. Develops team metrics and dashboards. Manages resource allocation and client scheduling to ensure timely, cost-effective delivery.
• Ensures that all activities meet required regulatory compliance standards. May participate in legal review and negotiation.
• Liaises with peer leaders on product, technology or client service teams to ensure appropriate integration of activities and required hand-offs.
• Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contributions, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
• Resolves complex client onboarding issues.
• Undertake Project Manager role for medium/complex onboarding projects
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Internal Jobcode: 70082
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1716418