BNY Mellon Careers
IT Risk Analyst, Specialist
Technology Monitoring and Control (TMC) supports BNY Mellon’s critical resiliency priorities by monitoring the design, implementation and operation of controls that reinforce the integrity, security and resiliency of technology development and operations. TMC drives 1st Line of Defense Technology Risk Management and Technology Operational Risk, leads Technology Policy Management, delivers metrics reports on technology risks and controls, assesses critical infrastructure, applications and services, monitors associated controls, drives governance and oversight of risk remediation associated with cybersecurity, third-party governance, stability, and incident management, including disaster recovery and supports the design and execution of technology and information risk programs.
- Identifies, analyzes and monitors complex areas of technology risk.
- Maintains elements of company’s framework for managing risk, including assessment methodology, control library, corporate Technology policies.
- Marshals concurrent assignments.
- Is attentive to timelines for tasks and timely follow-up with stakeholders.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and drives change accordingly.
- Remains aware of trends in technology and in the financial services industry to determine potential risks to the organization.
- Considers impacts of team initiatives on departmental programs for managing technology risk.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project.
QualificationsBachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred. 6-8 years of related experience required. Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. Experience related to the management of technology risk preferred; professional certification such as CGEIT, CISSP also preferred. Strong writing skills essential
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45128
Organization: Office of the CIO-HR06033
Requisition Number: 1716466