BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Corporate Actions Advisor
The Corporate Actions Advisor works within the Corporate Actions Team. This team supports Domestic and International Nominee Services and Primary Market Operations – IPO/ Placements.
Reporting into the Corporate Actions Manager, your primary responsibilities will include the research and processing of voluntary and mandatory Corporate Actions for domestic equities. At times, you may be required to provide support in our primary market operations, working closely with brokers, the ASX and local market share registries. Therefore you must be passionate about the share market.
To be successful you will have a:
· Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Business/Commerce/ Finance.
· Have a minimum of 2 years experience in financial services, gained from a Broking or Custodial Environment. As part of this, we want to see experience in Corporate Actions, demonstrating an understanding of the various event life cycles including rights, share purchase plans, takeovers and proxies elections. This includes reconciliations and payment of dividends.
· Be able to identify, investigate and resolve issues across the Corporate Actions area.
· Have high attention to detail, excellent time management skills, the ability to work under pressure and working to tight deadlines
· A high level of communication skills, both written and verbal
· You will also be required to assist with adhoc project work
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Internal Jobcode: 09301
Requisition Number: 1716553