BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Specialist, Solutions Consulting
The Front Office Services Group (FOSG) is part of BNY Mellon’s Global Outsourcing service who works closely with a client’s front office, delivering services through the Eagle platform. FOSG provides business operations for data management, data stewarding of job execution and workflows, performance and analytic calculation, data enrichment, and a wide variety of information delivery to client’s and their external partners.
The candidate will provide a development role within FOSG. S/he works collaboratively with FOSG analysts, service managers, and data management teams as well as with a variety of teams with in the BNY Mellon’s Global Outsourcing business in order to design and develop solutions to meet the systems, business, and functional requirements of our data management teams and our clients.
Overall responsibilities may include:
- Working in partnership with the client and internal BNY Mellon and Eagle organizations in implementing business and functional requirements that ensure high quality delivery of functionality
- Communicating project status to stakeholders
- Providing Level 3 support to FOSG business analysts, service managers, and data management teams
- Working within the overall product vision, key objectives, strategies, sponsorship, and priorities consistent with contractual obligations, regulatory changes, and product requirements
- Identifying, recommending, and continually improving solutions, processes, and integration points of the Eagle platform
- Contributing to the overall usability, sustainability, and quality of solutions and services provided by BNY Mellon
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ year's relevant work experience in a development capacity for investment accounting or related financial applications; Focus on integration, information delivery, or BI tools preferred
- Experience with the Eagle platform (STAR, PACE, Performance, Message Center and Security Reference Manager) is preferred, but not required
- Should possess an understanding of financial instruments, the investment process portfolio structure and reporting.
- Visual Basic, .Net, PL/SQL development experience is required
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL and database skills; Oracle required
- Experience with XML/XSLT and Perl is preferred, but not required
- Good SDLC practices
- BI, SSIS,SSRS, T-SQL and pivot table experience considered a plus
- Experience with MicroStrategy is a plus
- Experience with performance measurement calculations, attribution, benchmarks or investment analytics is considered a plus
- Experience working within a Front Office is a plus
- Experience with client and production support is a plus
- Strong sense of team work and collaboration
- Looking for a Go-getter, self-starter, with an on-going commitment to expanding one’s business and technology expertise
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement: Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70246
Organization: Eagle Investment Systems-HR06405
Requisition Number: 1716683