BNY Mellon Careers
Principal Network Engineer
About the company:
TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP (TSG) is the central infrastructure services group with a proven track record of innovating to help BNY Mellon and its customers have most reliable, nimble and cost-effective solutions in the financial services market place. BNY Mellon App Engine technology is leading edge with industry first PasS/IaaS fully integrated solution, combined with enterprise standards for developers.
What is the project about?
TSG is building next generation scalable, efficient data center as a service using the latest innovation infrastructure. Building on top of the cloud deployments in BNY Mellon, we are aggressively automating and bridging the green field cloud with the existing virtual computing environments.
A team of six engineers designing innovative solutions achieving high availability for critical applications through Application Delivery.
Technology that you are going to use:
- Web-Application Layer Firewalls, Threat Intelligence
- Application Delivery – F5, AVI Networks, Cisco, Infoblox/DNS
Your role would be to:
- Design, implement, test & tune Web Application Firewall (WAF) policies for critical, internet facing applications.
- Provides technical direction and guidance for network security activities.
- Assess and apply future WAF technologies.
- Certify software versions of WAF and attack signature definitions.
- Partner and empower implementation and operational teams
- Provide escalated tier 3 operational support for web application firewall and application delivery controllers - products F5 LTM, GTM, & ASM.
This role is for you if you demonstrate:
- 3-5 years of network security & web-application security experience required, experience deploying a Web Application Firewall in an enterprise environment.
- 2-4 years of experience in designing and implementing Application Delivery services (aka server load-balancing & global server load balancing), experience with technology or financial services industry is a plus
- Experience with application delivery products (F5, Citrix, AVI...)
What we can offer you?
- Engineering new technologies in Application Delivery
- Technical/vendor training
- Career Development path
- Benefits: healthcare etc.
If you feel that this role is exactly what you are looking for, feel free to apply
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Deleted Nodes-HR00000
Requisition Number: 1716734