BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Middle Office (Trade Support)
- Responsible for, processing, monitoring, researching and analyzing transactions and resolving complex inquiries.
- Coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders and external clients to gather and disseminate data-related information about transactions.
- Conduct research to gather information on complex transactions and data-related, straightforward inquiries.
- Responsible for custodian bank reconciliations analysis (cash, asset and market value), break assignment and resolution of reconciliation breaks, daily portfolio valuation processes, account level pricing, net asset valuation calculations (NAV), monthly accounting close processes, cash projection reports, cash management support, monthly end-client statement workflow and validation and ad hoc reporting.
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims.
- Focus is on gaining experiences and developing Middle Office skills and expertise.
- Escalate the most complex transactions to senior team members.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Collaborate with a group of internal and external stakeholders to deliver recommendations to complex inquiries.
- Regularly interact with clients in providing consultation and resolving complex inquiries and transactions.
- Contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
Bachelor’s degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70547
Organization: ASSET SERVG MIDDLE OFFICE SOL-HR12330
Requisition Number: 1716775