BNY Mellon Careers
TSG Production Services Windows Engineer
About the company:
BNYM TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP (TSG) is the central infrastructure services group with a proven track record of innovating to help BNY Mellon and its customers have most reliable, nimble and cost-effective solutions in the financial services market place.
What is the role about?
TSG provides reliable, resilient, next-generation enterprise technology infrastructure and support that enables BNY Mellon employees to deliver the whole firm to their colleagues and clients around the world. We are continuously improving automation and bridging the gap between cost, customer needs, and innovative tools to ensure the best possible experience
The team at present consists of 11 people across EMEA and India
Technology that you are going to use:
- Windows 2008 – 2016 (Clustering)
- Cisco UCS/Dell EMC and HP hardware
- ITIL (Best practice processes, service support and service delivery disciplines)
- Cloud experience (Azzure or AWS) would be desirable but not essential
Your role would be to:
- Take responsibility for server support, project delivery and all control functions within the server estate, including: Technical projects, deployment & delivery and Server Engineering disciplines
- Managing multiple initiatives that further transform and optimizing the EMEA server environment, being accountable the successful delivery of server initiatives ensuring they are on time and within budget
- Being accountable for server engineering activities within the EMEA production Server estate.
- Communicating with all global teams, ensuring that best practices and standards are agreed at a global level and deployed for all initiatives.
This role is for you if you demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years server support and delivery experience
- Knowledge of Service Delivery and Service Support disciplines as defined under ITIL
- Excellent understanding of Intel server hardware including HP, Dell, Cisco & IBM
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and their use within a server estate
- Excellent Scripting skills within Powershell a must
- Excellent knowledge of virtual server and desktop environments specifically VMWare 6 (SRM) & Hyper-V.
- Good understanding of Active Directory and permission standards
- Good understanding of Citrix environments, including design and Support methodologies
- Ability to think and communicate strategically as well as operationally.
- Excellent communication, relationship management and reasoning skills.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of their technical discipline.
What we can offer you?
- Working with technologies like VMware \ Hyper-V \ Citrix \ Cisco UCS \
- Internal and External trainings
- Excellent Development path progression opportunities
- Benefits: healthcare, Multisport card, pension scheme.
If you feel that this role is exactly what you are looking for, feel free to apply!
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Deleted Nodes-HR00000
Requisition Number: 1716780