BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Chief Administrative Officer, Investment Management
Reporting the Chief Operating Officer of Investment Management, the Chief Administrative Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Manages multiple administration and/or business function groups and programs in support of a C-Suite executive (e.g. Senior Leadership Team) including administrative, operational, and financial initiatives.
Resolution & Recovery
Advises executives and may have oversight responsibility in place of the senior executive for one or more areas such as policy and policy framework, procedural, governance, strategic change, operational issues and leading action to ensure compliance with regulatory/legislative requirements, location and talent strategies
Leads projects on specific far-reaching and strategic initiatives
- Works closely with business functions covering risk, strategy, audit or other related activities.
- Drives continuous improvement through focus on service excellence, operational, regulatory, risk and control enhancements.
- Represents supported executives to other senior officials both within and outside the organization.
- Proactively identifies and oversees implementation of strategic process improvement and changes and removes roadblocks.
- Manages and develops teams to maximize their collective contributions and encourage professional growth.
- Provides oversight of core management reporting, dashboards and key risk indicators.
QualificationsEducation and experience - Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Bachelor's degree and an advanced degree are preferred. 15 years of related experience is required; progressive experience within the business unit that the position supports is preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 15050
Job: Asset Management
Organization: IM Infrastructure-HR14826
Requisition Number: 1716834