BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Strong finance and accounting skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good Written and verbal communication skills
- He / She Should have experience in Client handling (preferably Overseas Clients)
- Good knowledge about Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance and Segregation of Duties’ (SOD).
- Continues process improvements on current process designs as a part of transformation agenda.
- Should have been part of transition or should have managed transition for team
- Preferable He / She are having experience in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Investment Management and, Investment services.
- Multi-tasking and working under tight deadlines is mandatory.
- Month end closing of Books of accounts / working on various Sub-ledgers / Accounting Knowledge / Balance sheet Reconciliation & Reporting activities
- Past experience in effectively managing groups of at least 10 (including analyst and team leads )
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in month end close, Accrual & Prepaid, variance analysis, FX Calculations.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in review of journal entries including substantiation of supporting documentation,, usage of affiliates for IC transactions and general ledger balance sheet account reconciliations (High Complexity)
- Proactively work with the onshore teams and support the team for timely clearance, resolution of reconciliation variance & aged outstanding items.
- Goods in Risk Management and Risk Control and Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Should have experience in identifying systems and staff requirements in BCP situation
- Ability to identify and review critical activities on a periodic basis
Qualification - M.Com/ MBA/CWA-Inter/ CA-Inter with 10+ or more years of post-qualification Or CA, CPA or CWA, with 6 + or more years of post-qualification experience.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Finance helps our internal clients outperform over time. At BNY Mellon, Finance serves our internal clients by providing world-class accounting operations and control and decision support while instituting world-class change management. Global Procurement is responsible for establishing the programs to acquire products and services for BNY Mellon by employing deep category knowledge and commodity expertise, coupled with an understanding of the needs of our businesses and business partner groups. The Corporate Treasury group is responsible for managing the investment portfolios and the liquidity and capital positions of the various subsidiary banks and of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Internal Jobcode: 52531
Requisition Number: 1716865