BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Analyst (Regulatory Change Management)
BNY Mellon has a number of new permanent opportunities for Programme Managers and Business Analysts to join our EMEA Change Group. The EMEA Change Group provides Program Management and Business Analysis support to the Lines of Business and Business Partner Groups in order to ensure the timely achievement and closure of the Firm’s strategic and regulatory priorities.
The main responsibilities for the Business Analyst position are:
• Conducts complex analyses and reporting in support of general business operations, special projects/initiatives and/or strategic/operational planning activities.
• Often assigned as a project lead on business unit initiatives and will enlist support from more junior staff or peers.
• Defines and develops new approaches to required analytics.
• Determines where measurement gaps exist and devises new metrics or reports to fill those gaps.
• Reviews operational data/metrics, analyzes and synthesizes the data, then compiles into reports or presentations.
• Navigates across the business to effectively complete tasks.
• Develops consultative partnerships with internal teams and leaders to understand their strategic objectives, key performance indicators and reporting requirements.
• Communicates with internal teams and leaders to stay abreast of organization and function operations and is familiar with company practices relevant to metrics, performance indicators, reporting protocols, etc.
• Leads special projects/initiatives for the function or business unit.
• Serves as a resource to more junior staff on complex or unprecedented issues.
• Collaborates with and supports leaders and their teams to ensure analytical and reporting needs are aligned, and supports business and operating results.
• Provides guidance to less experienced staff.
• Leads projects including assigning work and monitoring quality and completion.
• Contributes to the achievement of function or business unit objectives.
• Work product supports data-driven decision-making by team, functional or business unit leaders.
• Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Prior experience as a Business Analyst within Financial Services required, with a focus on regulations preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Investment Services provides a comprehensive range of services that are unrivaled in scale, precision and quality. Our services have the power to enhance transparency, maximize liquidity and mitigate risks.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70157
Organization: IS EMEA Regional Mgmt-HR16447
Requisition Number: 1716936